Find out more about the London Film Academy application process for international students and discover what visa application you need to make to study in the UK.-bwin体育苹果下载iOS

Visa requirements

Visa requirements | Studying in the UK

You can check to see if you need a visa by visiting the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website. You can also check with the British Embassy or Consulate in your own country of residence or, if there is not one where you live, in a neighbouring country. 

What are the different visa types that enable you to study in the UK?

Standard Visitor Visa (courses less than 6 months): depending on your nationality, you may need to apply for a Standard Visitor visa from outside the UK. 

Student Visa (courses over 6 months in duration): The following courses at London Film Academy require you to obtain a Student Visa:

  • BA (Hons) Filmmaking 

  • MA Filmmaking 

  • MA Screenwriting 

If you are unsure which visa you need, please check the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website

NB: Do not travel to the UK if you wish to study without first obtaining the correct visa. If you enter the UK under an incorrect visa, you will not be able to switch this to the relevant visa without first returning to your home country. 

Visa applications can be a lengthy process and therefore it is advisable to apply well in advance of your course start date.